Offers, promotions, software and downloads
The ECB, the Cricket Organisations and/or ECB Partners may occasionally promote their goods or services on the ECB Websites or through other direct marketing initiatives or may make software and other materials available for you to purchase or download.
Whilst we carry out some checks on the Cricket Organisations and ECB Partners and try to encourage them to offer good quality products, services and materials at competitive prices we have no control over them, or give you any assurances about the products or services they offer, or that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same.
Suitability of materials provided via the ECB Websites
No assurance is given that the materials provided or available to you on or through ECB Websites are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and neither the ECB nor any Cricket Organisation will have any liability in respect of those materials.
Other cricketing organisations
As the national governing body for cricket, the ECB has relationships with other cricket related organisations such as County Cricket Boards, cricket clubs and cricket leagues (each a Cricket Organisation).
The ECB has business relationships with a number of third parties (ECB Partners) and some of the goods and services available on or through this website are provided by those third parties. An up to date list of these is available by emailing email@example.com
Get the Game On Kits Giveaway
- These terms and conditions are the rules (the "Rules") that apply to the Get the Game On Kits Giveaway (the “Competition”).
- The Competition is organised by the England and Wales Cricket Board Limited (the “ECB”).
- These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by the ECB.
- A copy of these Rules will be posted on the Get the Game On website at www.getthegameon.co.uk (the “Website”).
- The ECB reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these Rules at any time without notice. Notification of cancellation or any amendment(s) will be posted on the Get the Game On Website.
- Any queries about the Competition or these Rules should be directed in writing to: The Get the Game On Campaign Team, England and Wales Cricket Board, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PX.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules or otherwise relating to the Competition, the decision of the ECB shall be final.
- The Competition will run over from Wednesday 6 July to Tuesday 12 July 2016.
- The Competition is open to all ECB_Cricket Twitter followers (clubs and individual accounts).
- Entrants will enter the competition individually.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary for the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The ECB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant. The ECB further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if, in the opinion of the ECB, such Entrant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- Employees of the ECB, and any individual directly or indirectly associated with the operation of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Competition is made up of one prize draw of 30 ‘Get the Game On Kits’ (specified by ECB) which will take place between Wednesday 6 July and Tuesday 12 July 2016.
- Competition entry will be by answering a short survey accessed through the ECB Club Support Newsletter – July 2016 edition.
- The winning Entries will win one Get the Game On Kit.
- The Get the Game On Kit contains:
– Two Pitchforks
– Two Squeegees
– One Brush
– Six Sponge Foams
– Two Wool Blankets
- Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries.
- Winning Entries will be contacted by ECB after Wednesday 13 July 2016.
- ECB will arrange delivery of the Get the Game On Kits to the address provided by each winning Entry.
- Each Entrant hereby agrees that the name, town/city of residence and name of cricket club / team of the Competition winner may be published on the Get the Game On website.
- Each wining Entrant hereby agrees to ECB contacting them to inform them if they or their club is a winner of the Competition and to monitor the impact and use of the Get the Game On kit.
- If an Entrant fails to claim the prize within the time specified in the ECB’s prize notification, the prize winner will automatically forfeit his/her prize.
- The prize is awarded at the ECB’s discretion and the prize will not be awarded to any Entrant who, in the opinion of the ECB, has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- The prize will be awarded to the winning Entrant for the benefit of cricket at the club or team of the individual winners.
- The ECB reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize at any time with prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The ECB shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs or expenses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
Use of personal information
- Each Entrant, by entering the Competition, consents to the processing of his/her personal data (including their Twitter handle and any contact information supplied by the Entrant) by the ECB to administer the Competition and deliver prizes and to ensure compliance with these Competition Rules.
- The ECB will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by an Entrant as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize.
- The Competition and these Rules are governed by English law.