What is it?
- MailChimp is a tool for sending emails
- It’s free to use for anyone with fewer than 2,000 email addresses who sends fewer than 12,000 emails per month. That means if you have 1,000 emails and send 10 emails a month you’re under the paid tier on both counts
Why it’s different from regular email accounts
- Send to large lists
- Keep your lists clean – MailChimp manages any unsubscriptions and invalid email addresses
- Create nicer looking emails with images using easy–to–set–up templates
- See who has opened or clicked on your emails
Follow this guide and you’ll quickly be able to
- Send out league newsletters
- Provide players with last minute information by email
- Request feedback or ask for support
Promote Player Loan Scheme
A call out email to recruit players who are available for loan and details of teams who are short of players.
Let clubs and captains know their options on game day.
Set up an email in advance, scheduled to be sent on Saturday morning reminding clubs and captains of league rules and playing options.
Match reports, pictures, scores and performances all keep players engaged and increase the likelihood of them playing more.
Solicit Feedback Requests
Hear what players have to say about their cricket, including start times, formats, day lengths, travel distances etc.
Send a league newsletter to engage core members and the periphery, both during and outside the season.
Download this PDF to access all the details and step-by-step instructions for each of MailChimp's key features. You can also discover how to take your account to the next level once you’ve mastered the basics.