1. These terms and conditions are the rules (the "Rules") that apply to the Get the Game On – Win an evening with Michael Vaughan (the “Competition”).
2. The Competition is organised by the England and Wales Cricket Board Limited (the “ECB”).
3. These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by the ECB.
4. A copy of these Rules will be posted on the Get the Game On website at etthegameon.co.uk (the “Website”).
5. The ECB reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these Rules at any time without notice. Notification of cancellation or any amendment(s) will be posted on the Get the Game On website.
6. Any queries about the Competition or these Rules should be directed in writing to: The Get the Game On Campaign Team, England and Wales Cricket Board, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PX.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules or otherwise relating to the Competition, the decision of the ECB shall be final.
8. The Competition will open on Friday 20th May 2016.
9. The Competition will close at midnight on Wednesday 15th June 2016.
10. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
11. Entrants must be a Captain of a cricket club or team associated with an open-age cricket league.
12. Entrants will enter the Competition individually, on the behalf of the cricket league they play in.
13. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary for the Competition.
14. By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
15. The ECB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant. The ECB further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if, in the opinion of the ECB, such Entrant has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
16. Employees of the ECB, and any individual directly or indirectly associated with the operation of the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
17. The Competition is made up of one prize draw which will take place on Friday 17th June 2016.
18. The winning entry will win an evening with Michael Vaughan for all the Captains and league officials across the league the individual plays in.
19. The evening will last 2 hours and will be hosted at a cricket club venue.
20. The evening must be redeemed prior to the start of an international cricket match, the shortlisted specific dates are:
• Wednesday 13th July (Kia Oval Cricket Ground - London)
• Thursday 21st July 2016 (Headingly Cricket Ground - Leeds)
21. The ECB will facilitate arrangements for the evening with the host venue and will provide refreshments.
22. The Competition winner will be notified by ECB by email after Monday 20th June 2016.
23. Each Entrant hereby agrees that the name, town/city of residence and name of cricket club / team and league of the Competition winner may be published on the Get the Game On website.
24. If an Entrant fails to claim the prize within the time specified in the ECB’s prize notification, the prize winner will automatically forfeit his/her prize.
25. The prize is awarded at the ECB’s discretion and the prize will not be awarded to any Entrant who, in the opinion of the ECB, has breached any of these Rules or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
26. The prize will be awarded to the winning Entrant for the benefit of Captains across the cricket league the individual plays in.
27. The wining Entrant, cricket league and ECB will jointly decide who benefits from the prize. The winning Entrant, invited friends, league officials and other nominated Captains will receive an official invite from the ECB to ‘An Evening with Michael Vaughan’. Only people who receive the official invite will be allowed to attend the evening.
28. The ECB reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize at any time with prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
29. The ECB shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs or expenses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
Use of personal information
30. Each Entrant, by entering the Competition, consents to the processing of his/her personal data by the ECB as described in the on-screen data protection notice shown where he/she provides information.
31. The ECB will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by an Entrant as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize.
32. The Competition and these Rules are governed by English law.